EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Spruce Meadows is pleased to offer a six week Summer Series stabling package commencing May 30, 2012 and ending July 11, 2012. This special promotion will be offered at $440 per week for a total of $2,200 for the five week period. If booked on a per-week basis, stalls are $550 per week. All of the available 900 stalls are of paramount quality and are positioned on asphalt floors.
For an added benefit to this deal, if you submit your completed entries (in full) before 5:00 pm MDT on April 5, 2012 each horse stall you book will be discounted by an additional 20%. With this additional discount, the cost of a Summer Series Stall for the five week period would be $352.00 per week, for a total of $1760.
In order to be eligible for the discount, the following conditions must be fulfilled on EACH entry form:
• Entries must be received by Spruce Meadows before 5:00 pm MDT on April 5, 2012
• Each horse must be entered for the duration of the Summer Series (horse substitutions, shared stalls and scratches are not eligible)
• Each horse must be competing at the ‘National’ CSI 5*-W and ‘North American’ CSI 5* tournaments.
• Each entry must be completed in full. This includes all of information about the horse, rider and owner, inclusive of addresses and ALL membership numbers
• The waiver must be signed
• Each entry must be accompanied by full payment, including signature if appropriate.
* Please note that tack stalls are not eligible for this discount
2012 Prize Lists and Entry Forms are available now for download by clicking here.
Looking for an opportunity to train your horse before the summer begins? The “June Classic” Tournament at Spruce Meadows is the perfect opportunity to prepare for the upcoming show jumping season. This tournament is designed for you and your horse to prepare for the Summer Series by training over natural obstacles in the Chinook Ring in a competitive environment. The Chinook Ring offers a beginner Devil’s Dike, and a liverpool. The courses will be developed in a friendly manner to ensure that you and your horse enjoy the best experience possible and to allow you to build your confidence for the upcoming Summer Series. Due to Summer Series stabling constraints, those horses not entered for the Summer Series may not be able to be accommodated. Priority will be given to those entered in the Summer Series.