EXHIBITING INFORMATION AND EXPECTATIONS
We are excited to host the 2022 Spruce Meadows 'National' Tournament presented by Rolex. This year the vendor village will be held over three days and will feature booths in the the Courtyards and Founders Plaza.
- All applicants will be curated according to the product being sold. All products to be offered for sale must be listed on the application form and any additional requests will be subject to the Spruce Meadows Exhibits Team approval.
- There will be a limit of one location per vendor for due to limited booth space availability.
- Accepted vendors will not be able to select their booth or location, however, your preferences can be requested in the application and taken into consideration. All booths will be assigned by Spruce Meadows Exhibits Team with the best interest of all vendors, the whole market presentation and mix. The market mix is the responsibility of the Spruce Meadows Exhibits Team and previous attendance does not guarantee acceptance. .
- Applicants will be notified by email beginning the week of May 16th, 2022, whether you have or have not been accepted as a vendor. Applications received after May 16th will be placed automatically on the waitlist and will be notified should a space become available. No alcohol vendors are permitted.
- Verbal, written or posted slander of the Spruce Meadows 'National' Tournament presented by Rolex, the staff, volunteers, visitors, or vendors will not be tolerated and cause for immediate removal from the market without refund.
EVENT DATES & TIMES:
- Friday, September 9th - Sunday, September 11th, 2022
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES:
- There will be No ATMs or cash on-site. Vendors may accept cash at their booth.
- Vendors will not be allowed to hand out flyers.
- Sampling will be permitted as per AHS guidelines.
- All vendors will be issued credentials that will be shown and used for venue access to security.
- Appropriate Alberta Health Services (AHS) signs will be placed at all entries and exits and all admission booths.
- Security will be on-site to operate traffic flow and security on-site.
- We will be including high levels of sanitation and personal hygiene; and comply, with all AHS guidance.
- All vendors will be responsible and providing the appropriate cleaner to sanitize phones, computers, remote controls, keyboards, desktops, debit/credit machines, surface counters, door handles etc. within their space.
- Highly visible posters that remind attendees to practice respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene (e.g., entrances, washrooms, and staff rooms).
- All vendors whether or not you are immunized or recovered from COVID – 19 or the common cold/flu, must adhere to safety requirements always set forth by AHS and the Spruce Meadows Ltd.
APPLICATION & PAYMENT PROCESS:
- When submitting your application, please give us your top three preferred locations and booth size. Applications will be reviewed, and applicants will be notified of approval, denial, or waitlist, beginning the week of May 16th, 2022.
- Applications open April 18th and close May 15th, 2022. Applications received after May15th will placed automatically on the waitlist and will be notified should a space become available.
- Payment: Spruce Meadows will be asking for a valid credit card number on your application.
- If accepted, the following deposit payment structure applies: Deposit #1 - 50% beginning the week of May 16th and the remainder is due beginning the week of June 6th, 2022.
- Booth Space must be 100% paid prior to the event to secure space.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- 60 Days – 30% is retained
- 30 Days – 50 % is retained
- Within 30 days of the event no refunds will be given
BOOTH SIZE AND COSTS:
All booth prices are subject to 5% G.S.T. and Service Charges.
|Outdoor Hoecker Tents||$1,250.00||Fully Enclosed and heated hexagonal structure located in outdoor courtyard and founders plaza. 700 sq ft. Two Skirted 2' x 8' Table, 1,000 watt, 110 VAC Outlet, 3' x 3' Sign, 4 chairs|
|Founders Pavilion||10' x 10'||$500.00||Fully Enclosed and heated structure. 10'x10' Draped Booth, Skirted 2' x 8' Table, 1,000 watt, 110 VAC Outlet, 8' x 1' Sign, 2 chairs|
|10' x 15'||$750.00||Fully Enclosed and heated structure. 10'x15' Draped Booth, Skirted 2' x 8' Table, 1,000 watt, 110 VAC Outlet, 8' x 1' Sign, 2 chairs|
|Service Charges - all booths||$90.00|
Please be aware that venue exhibit and booth layouts may change without notice and booth preference cannot be guaranteed. The floor plan shown is proposed with the best information at hand at the time of publication. Spruce Meadows Management reserves the right to change, without notice, the floor layout as registrations, building code, and aesthetics dictate.