Spruce Meadows looks forward to welcoming you back for our International Christmas Market, presented by TELUS. Spruce Meadows will be following the protocols for public events laid out by the Government of Alberta, the City of Calgary and the County of Foothills. As such, all policies outlined in the Alberta Governments’ Restriction Exemption Program and the City of Calgary / Foothills County Bylaws will be adhered to.
Entry will not be granted for those who cannot provide the required documentation at the time of their entry. Spruce Meadows is participating in the Alberta Government Restrictions Exemption Program (announced September 15, 2021), and the detail of this policy meets, or exceeds, the requirements of the program.
1. Attendees must purchase their ticket(s) in advance - there are strictly no tickets available at the gate for sale.
- Tickets will be limited each day
- Tickets purchased to the event must either be printed, available on your mobile device (not a screenshot, but opened .pdf), or in your Apple Wallet in order to be admitted and scanned
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Spruce Meadows Scarves will not be permitted in lieu of admission at this time
2a. Proof of FULL Vaccination (12 and older) + Valid Government-issued ID
- Your Alberta vaccine record with QR code will be the only valid Alberta proof of vaccination accepted as of November 15
- If you are from outside of Alberta, please bring your physical proof of double vaccination as well as a government-issued ID with you to the gate
- Youth aged 12 to 17 are required to show proof of vaccination/medical exemption plus valid personal identification. This could be a birth certificate, health care card or passport, or other government-issued identification (City of Calgary Bylaw & Foothills County Bylaw), or
2b. Documentation of a medical exemption
- To enter spaces participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program, people 12 and older can provide documentation of a medical exemption
- A valid medical exemption is the original signed letter from a physician or nurse practitioner that includes:
- Person's name that matches their identification
- Physician’s or nurse practitioner’s complete information, including:
- name, phone number, contact information, professional registration number and signature
- statement that there is a medical reason for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- duration that the exemption is valid
Proof of negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted to enter the Spruce Meadows International Christmas Market. All of our vendors and their staff are required to be fully vaccinated, as such, all eligible ticket holders will be required to show proof of double vaccination as outlined above to gain entry to the market.
Attendees must wear a mask in all indoor locations, while in line for concessions and we suggest attendees keep their masks on when they are on the property except when actively eating or drinking.
There will be limited entertainment at the International Christmas Market - please refer to our International Christmas Market page and see "Schedule". Unfortunately, Santa's Reindeer were recruited for a movie and are only available to Hollywood this year. Additionally, our carousel is not operational. Please look for Santa's elves, roaming carolers, magic doors, movies, and ponies for petting around the grounds.
Friday, December 3: 2 P.M.–6 P.M. MT only
Saturday, December 4: 2 P.M.–6 P.M. MT only
Sunday, December 5: 2 P.M.–6 P.M. MT only
Please note: Prior tickets purchased, that are not Twilight Tickets, can be used from 10:00 A.M.–6:00 P.M. Twilight Ticket holders will only have access to the market from 2:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.
General Admission: $12.00
Child (3-12) / Senior (65+): $6.00
Under 3 years of age: Free (no ticket required)
Attendees must purchase their ticket(s) in advance - there are strictly no tickets available at the gate for sale
Please review your purchase carefully prior to purchase. All ticket sales are final.
- Parking is $5/vehicle and will be collected before entering the lots. Debit/Credit is the preferred payment method.
- Please note, access to Spruce Meadows has changed vastly with the construction of the SW Calgary Ring Road.
- ALL parking will be in Parking Lots 7 and 8 on the WEST side of Spruce Meadows. There will be no parking in our east lots (Lot #4 and Lot #2).
- From Stoney Trail, access Spruce Meadows Green and then turn left onto Tournament Lane.
- There is no re-entry for parking.
The complimentary shuttle bus is available 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. on event days from the Somerset/Bridlewood LRT Station (bus shelter is located behind the old Lowes building). Masks must be worn on the buses.
We encourage contactless payment whenever possible, and to eliminate touchpoints, there will be no ATMs on-site.
If you have any questions, please contact Spruce Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing tickets, you agree to and understand the "Requirements to Attend" the International Christmas Market, presented by TELUS.
Friday, Dec. 3 - SOLD OUT
Saturday, Dec. 4 - SOLD OUT
Sunday, Dec. 5 - SOLD OUT
There are no tickets available at the gate for sale